Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Red Rover Red Rover, ah shit I never get picked!

I’m disappointed that my entries into Kentucky’s state slogan contest went more or less unnoticed. I mean, I worked hard on these damn things. ByGod I’m makin’ my own bumper sticker and slappin’ that baby on somebody’s car. I have several choices: “Kentucky-Get The Hell Outta My Marijuana Patch”, “Kentucky-Where The Oxy’s Flow Like A River”, “Kentucky-We’re That Ignurnt”, “Kentucky-If It’s Green, We’ll Pave Over It”, “Kentucky-Redder Than Hell”, and my personal favorite “Kentucky-Here Comes Da Sludge”, in honor of the Martin County coal slurry spill. As always, vote early and often. It’s the way we do it ‘round here.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those inane Kentucky horseheads on my LCD panel but it now expresses my true sentiments KENTUCKY: Bush League. Next to that I have a great one from my favorite Herald writer:

Kentucky: We're fat, we smoke, and we're addicted to pain pills. Get over It

 

Post a Comment

<< Home