Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A-Ford-Able

I’ve come up with the ultimate SUV. I hesitate to give you the design details ‘cause I’m afraid those bastards in Detroit will steal my idea. But my desire to share outweighs my fear. I blame my sister for this. She’s a hippy. Hippies love to share. They particularly love to share their feelings about sharing. After reading my idea I hope the Ford Motor Company will want to share some cash with me. I’m sure they will.

Hickonfire is proud to announce The Convoy. It’s two Ford Expeditions welded together front to back! This is the SUV suburban moms really want! The great thing about this innovative design is that moms can put their annoying children they don’t really want to interact with, in the rear Expedition. The kids will enjoy watching their own HD Plasma TV and mom will enjoy smokin’ and talkin’ on her cell phone without havin’ to answer those annoying kid questions like “are we there yet?” and “mommy, can we stop so I can puke and pee?” Ahhh, everyone gets what they want!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger C Hurley said...

god bless it! I'll buy one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home