Friday, December 24, 2004

WLEX Channel 18 WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE Winter Storm 2004 Coverage!!!

I love the local newscast. It’s like watching the public access channel. In preparation for this “WINTER STORM EVENT 2004!!!” channel 18 began their broadcast by putting up a list of tips in case you get stuck in your car. I can’t remember all of the tips ‘cause I was laughing too hard after reading the first one.

If you get stuck in your car:

1. Stay in your car.

Oh man, they never disappoint. I suggest they go to the Derek Zoolander School For Those That Don’t Do The News Good for some continuing education courses.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proud to say...well, not really... that I used to work for that station. Glad to see their coverage has gotten better from when I was on air! Ha! -- megs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home