Saturday, December 18, 2004

Repeat Offender

I despise our local AM radio shows but I can’t stop listening to ‘em. It’s like havin’ a scab you can’t stop pickin’ at or secretly enjoyin’ the smell of your own shit. I know this crap’s pollutin’ my brain but I take it as a personal challenge to listen in defiance.

They’re whiny, condescending, reactionary and lame in their attempts to mimic their national cowhores, um, cohorts. One of them, one of them...repeats...one of them repeats everything he says twice...slowly...to emphasize his point. It’s a way to ridicule whatever idea or person dares to oppose him. It makes me think he’s probably a delightful pickle sniffer. I mean, all that attention given to varying the pace and delivery of your speech would surely carry over wouldn’t it? That’s what, that’s what I think of, that’s...what...I...think...of...when...I...hear...him...talk...this...way. I think, yeah, mmm, that’s it, ooh, you’re a little nasty little teaser, mmm, that’s it, suck it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home