Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Fairly Unbalanced

I ain’t done bitchin’ about our local AM radio talk show hosts. One of these mental giants spent an entire segment the other day complainin’ about The Apprentice finale. I agree, the episode was a muddle of bad ideas and bad execution. If one of the contestants had been project manager on that task, they’d be fryin’ nuggets the next day. The only thing more boring than the show itself was listenin’ to our local nitwit talk about how boring it was.

And now I’ve written a boring post about a boring dullard talking about a boring show. Dear reader, if you can manage to post a boring comment we’ll have three degrees of bore tied to the biggest of all Chumps.

PS: This particular station is going to use Fox News starting in January. In fact, I’m pretty sure the association with Fox will begin on 1-01-05. In the spirit of Fox News which claims to be fair and balanced I want to add a comment to the above hosts commentary. He said The Apprentice was boring. I say it sucked elephant dick. See, just as fair and balanced as Fox!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, for some reason I have the impression that The Rude Pundit would be right up your alley.

That is not a boring comment, so I've ruined your master plan.

Sorry 'bout that.

Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home