Monday, November 15, 2004

CMA Awards

If you’ve been reading this blog for any amount of time you know how much I freakin’ hate country music. If this is new information to you, or you need a reminder, please read my very first post entitled “Sniff the Pickle” from early October and you’ll get the High Definition picture.

However, in the wake of the highly inspirational, kick ass CMA Awards I’ve decided to announce that I’ve begun work on the very first HickOnFire country CD. That’s right. You heard me right. I’m sellin’ out and cashin’ in baby! The CD’s called “I’m Just About An Ignorant Bastard.” Along with the title song, it’ll also include such instant classics as “Mamaw Sucked a Mean Pecker” and “Monkey’s Glazed My Windows.”

I’ll be pictured on the cover wearing a green version of the Mid-Night Rider Tim McGraw cowboy hat, standin’ next to a green Hummer, holding a green Big N Rich signature series ovation acoustic guitar with a glory hole cut in the back so that adoring fans can reach in the sound hole to let me know just how much “I’m Just About An Ignorant Bastard” has meant to them. To honor and promote our sponsor, me and my band of bastards will be travelin’ in a green tour bus shaped like a Vlasic pickle.

SUNSHINE PROMOTIONS
AND 98.1 THE BULL
ARE PLEASED TO BRING YOU
THE HICKONFIRE
“I’M JUST ABOUT AN IGNORANT BASTARD”
SNIFF THE PICKLE TOUR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home