Thursday, November 18, 2004

Radio Reverend

The other day I saw a kid wearing a t-shirt that said, “For People, With Purpose, In Power.” Yeah, it pissed me off. It also made me sad ‘cause some jack bag has wrecked this kid before he’s even had a chance to live. What a warped wasteland. Even though I felt bad for him, his fashion choice filled me with rage and left me more mad than sad.

Yesterday I heard some dick on AM radio calling for less separation between church and state. Screw you pal, I don’t want to live under the Old Regular Baptist version of the Taliban, thank you. I tell ya, I’ve had it with this evangelical grass roots movement.

Hey, fat kid with the t-shirt, gluttony is a sin. Doesn’t that one count? Wanna know what that fourth scoop of ice cream is gonna do for you? You’re gonna be force-fed rats, toads, and snakes in hell, you fat retard.

Hey, AM radio Reverend, think you got all the answers for what ails us? What about Pride? Isn’t pride the excessive belief in one’s own abilities? What’s that you say? It’s God talkin’, not you? You’re full of shit. If Jesus decides to run for the local school board, I’ll listen to what he’s/she’s got to say. But I got no interest in “I talk to God” Earl down the street representin’ me in any capacity. Thank you. Go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home