Monday, October 11, 2004

Jazzy Meijer

I’m not cuttin’ old people any more slack. We just got back from grocery shoppin’ and I’m here to tell you that Meijer was packed with nasty, bitter, cranky, aggressive old assholes. There was one old crank on a jazzy I want to specifically address. Hey granny, I know being old sucks but it doesn’t give you license to be a dick. Here’s an idea for you, how about refusing medical treatment from now on you feckless whore.

I really wanted to smack the piss out of this bitch in the check out line. She huffed and puffed and acted like we were in her way, like she was more important than us, like we were intentionally preventing her from gettin’ home and microwavin’ that can of refried beans. Back up off of us, skank! Oh Man, I wish I’d eatin’ Taco Bell at 3 am last night and had a colon full of rancid gas I could’ve delivered to her ass level face as she pushed and inched up our camshafts. Goddamn I need a nap and some therapy!


1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Honey.
I agree that Meijer was a skankhole today and I myself was not at all pleased with the woman behind us, or I should say, on top of us in line. BUT, I must implore you to show your sweet side on the blog and quick, sir, quick! People are going to start to worry. I love you. Keep gettin' that hate out, but, you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home