Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Bad Kitty

I know I’m going to get in trouble for this post.

We’ve got three cats. In my opinion, one of them is a complete punk. She woke me up at 4 a.m. this morning because she desperately needed to use my nuts as a spring board to jump to the night stand. Why did she need to get on the night stand, you ask. Because she likes to stick her thick skull through the metal blinds to see what’s happening out in the driveway in the middle of the night. Guess what, there ain’t shit going on out there at 4 a.m.! Get your retarded ass out of the bedroom and stop waking me up, goddamn malcontent.

She follows us around the house all day long, whining and raking the flesh off our legs with her needle like claws. She refuses to let us trim them and they’re damn near growing around back into her paws. Which at this point would be fine with me. If we could get her into self-inflicted pain maybe she’d leave us the hell alone.

I was finally inspired to write a post about her because she just came flying into my office on the back of one of our other cats, whackin’ the shit out of it. I’m sure it’s because I’m a sleep deprived asshole redneck, but this caused me to fly into a rage. I’ve never wanted to kick the living shit out of anything so bad in my life. I don’t condone it and wouldn’t do it, but I understand it.

I find it ironic that her name is Karma.



1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

She tries so hard. She can't help being crazy. At least, I don't think she can help it.
Love,
Jenny the tugboat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home