Friday, October 01, 2004

My Intention

My beloved and I just went out for our customary Friday night diet coke sippy cup, which was fabulous. You guessed it, we’re red. When we got in the car she said, “I’m afraid your Blog is going to come off as really harsh and angry. It’s funny to me because I know you. But I’m afraid it’s going to elicit some pretty negative feedback, the blogging community can be tough.” “Huh”, I said. This led to a discussion of whether I should take it down, tone it down, or say screw what people think and leave it the way it is. I’ve decided to leave it exactly as it is but disable the comments so some random simpleton that I’ve pissed off can’t hurt my delicate feelings. I’m sensitive.

I realize I’ve only made a couple of posts but my blogs theme is beginning to come into focus for me. I really don’t care for ignorant, aggressive people and I’m going to use this space to fight back. I also realize that we’re all ignorant. If you’re sweet natured and ignorant, we got no problem. If you’re an aggressive, ignorant assed mule rod, I’m going to call you on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home