Monday, July 18, 2005

A Little R and R

Many of you have written to ask, “hick, what in the hell do you do on your time off?” Well, I build monuments/carnival attractions dedicated to present and former Presidents in my backyard. We have an above ground, glass cesspool in honor of Ronald Reagan. (Unfortunately this exhibit is currently closed ‘cause it’s full of shit.) New this year is the Bill Clinton Takes A Moral High Dive high dive. And make sure you stop by the Bush Family Wiener Stand to grab yourself a corndog. Ahh, they taste good going down but you’ll pay for it later. If you can’t hold your guts ‘til you get back to the house, hit one of our Jimmy Carter Have-A-Pee-And-Get-A-Nut peanut shaped port-a-potty/peep show booths on your way out. Hickonfire, good day.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Buddy. Mmm...yeah, I thought I had a comment, but I guess I don't. Keep on rockin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home